1. Timing of despatchOrders are usually dispatched within two or three working days of payment. UK orders are sent by next working day courier or pallet delivery, where available, or by Royal Mail first class post.
2. NotificationWe will notify you by email when your plants have been collected by the carrier, with any available parcel tracking information.
3. Target delivery datesWe are happy to 'aim' for delivery on a particular date (eg by sending plants by next day courier the day before). Please ask if you would like this.
4. CarriersMost UK deliveries are sent by APC couriers. Very large and heavy topiary, and orders for large quantities of plants, are sent by pallet, with the Fortec Pallets network. In our experience, both APC and Fortec provide the best service of the transport companies we have tried. A few of the lightest parcels are sent by Royal Mail first class post.
5. Timed deliveriesFor courier and pallet deliveries, morning (before noon) and Saturday deliveries can be selected on the shopping cart page. It is also possible to select a morning delivery time, plus or minus 30 minutes, for working days (for example select 10am for a delivery between 9:30 and 10:30am). The additional cost of these enhanced services is calculated automatically by our website.
6. Same day deliveriesSame day deliveries can be arranged, at extra cost. Please let us know as early as possible if you might require this service - preferably the night before or first thing in the morning.
7. Signatures and if you are outIf it is possible that nobody will be in to sign for your parcel or pallet, you may like to let us have your instructions for the driver (e.g. leave in shed or with neighbour). They will then leave your plants, rather than taking them back to their depot. If you do not leave any specific instructions, then the driver will leave your plants somewhere safe, if there is a safe looking place to leave them in.
8. Deliveries to EuropeDeliveries to Europe are by airmail or by overland courier or pallet carrier, which are all usually a 2-5 day service. The cost of deliveries to France, Ireland (Irish Republic), Italy and Spain are now calculated automatically during the checkout process.
If you require delivery elsewhere in Europe, please ask for further details.
This site is part of Boxtrees Nursery Ltd, Reydon Grange, Mardle Road, Wangford, Beccles NR34 8AU
Tel 01502 578598 Mobile 07813 894146 Email firstname.lastname@example.org All text and images © Boxtrees Nursery Ltd